On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Charlie Clark
<charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu> wrote:
> I'm about to migrate my first Zope to project to buildout. Does it matter
> whether I use setuptools or distribute? And is there any preference for
> one over the other?

Preference comes down to personal choice right now. For most of the
basic operations both distribute and setuptools are equivalent.

Plone has adopted distribute starting with Plone 4 in favor of
setuptools, as we believe an open-community project is much more
viable and better maintained over time compared to a one-man project.
But if you are more conservative, you might want to stick with