thanks to Hanno's help I'm up and running with buildout. Having spent the
last couple of years tied to to some frozen Zope and CMF checkouts it's
quite refreshing to be able to try newer components with our own. :-)

There is, however, one thing I haven't quite worked out how to do is add
stuff to the instance's "etc" folder. We have some configuration files
which are instance specific which we have so far kept in in etc/config. Do
I need to create a recipe that does this for this part?

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office