Martin Aspeli wrote:

> I *do* actually like the "named IAnonymousUtility" thing as a
> convenience, because it retains some consistency. Maybe it's slower,
> which would be a negative. But it also allows all the other ZCA stuff
> (overriding, introspection, global/local variants, etc) and API: we're
> just introducing a convenience.

Oh, and here's another reason: this allows registration at ZCML
configuration time rather than import time (since we're not setting it
up in Python) without inventing new directives:

Or in Grok speak:

     grok.global_utility(myRoot, IAnonymousUtility, name="root")

I think we'd want a less icky name than IAnonymousUtility, though.

want to work with Plone. See