Shane Hathaway wrote:
[I talk about backwards compatibility issues with some proposed API changes,
but this modification doesn't have this issue]

> Here is an interface decorator I intend to try out soon.  It adds
> convenient component lookup methods to a particular interface without
> requiring any changes to zope.interface.

It'd be cool if this could be released as a package. I would still
propose folding this into zope.component (somehow) and making interfaces
do this by default. This is because the decorator as far as I understand
requires one to be in control of the interface.