Hi Jim,

Do I remember well that you did the last optimization round around
If yes, did you have some tests for that, they could be handy now.

Saturday, November 28, 2009, 12:14:42 PM, you wrote:

MF> Adam GROSZER wrote:
>> I had a feeling that adapter lookup can be alone slowish with lots of
>> registrations.
>> We had a large project that was cut in half and the z3c.form UI, which
>> is rather heavily adaptation based got a boost after that.

MF> Interesting. It'd be interesting to do some experiments with this. Could
MF> you perhaps look into writing some kind of stress-test script?

MF> Regards,

MF> Martijn

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
Quote of the day:
Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced. Even a proverb is no proverb
to you till your life has illustrated it.
- John Keats