The py3k branch for zope.testing now mostly passes the tests as well:
Two tests fail. One is for unicode, and doesn't make sense under
Python 3. We can either remove it completely, but it does test a
bugfix that was done in the custom doctest.py, and which I moved to a
monkey-patch when I got rid of the doctest.py. We should probably make
bugreports in the pythontracker for those monkey-patches to, but they
still need to be there for current python versions, and should be
tested. The other option is to extract it to a separate test, but
since it's a doctest of a doctest that's a pain in the böm, so I
haven't done that.
The other test is the same obscure failure that exist under Python
2.7, indicating that this is an actual change in how Python behaves.
Again it needs somebody who understands the Python internals involved
and how they changed.
Lennart Regebro: Python, Zope, Plone, Grok
+33 661 58 14 64
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -