I agree and support Martijn's strategy.

There are *many* Zope 3 users who are not visible on this discussion.

For example, these CMS are based on Zope 3, as you can find the word on the
page.
http://z3ext.net/news/z3ext-1_0_0-released/
https://makunouchi.jp/products

Not only them, but more Zope 3 based systems exist which are not exposed on
internet.

I think ZTK community needs to think about them.  In other words,
Some directions should be provided to them when ZTK 1.0 gets released.

Probably, many Zope 3 users are not participating community nor subscribing
this mailing list.
But developers who are developing *foundation* software need to consider *big*
world beyond directly visible scope.

I am not a programmer, but I have translated philikon's web component
development book.
http://www.springer.jp/978-4-431-10040-9

Takeshi Yamamoto