On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Stephan Richter
<srich...@cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Sunday 03 January 2010, Baiju M wrote:
>>           I started a project named "BlueBream" to create a
>> script to setup a Zope project directory.  BlueBream use
>> ZTK with some additional packages. BlueBream is
>> based on PasteScript's template plugin.
> Thanks!
> This is a great first step for the new Zope 3, as you mentioned. With
> MArtijn's work on the ZTK and the zopeapp extension, I think we we will be
> soon able to do new reborn Zope 3 projects and releases.

Thanks for the encouraging words. We have more things to do.
As the next step, I will move the project from sandbox to main area.
Also I will try to setup a compatibility test environment using
"z3c.recipe.compattest" recipe.

I hope we will be able make a migration path from Zope 3.4 ZTK
to the new released packages.

The most important thing will be documentation.

Baiju M