Martijn Faassen wrote:
> It seems to be occurring somewhere in the setup of the test layer, but
> strangely enough the publisher kicks in somewhere. I'm curious why the
> ZTK tests didn't catch this issue (or now the zopeapp tests).

Hm, the zopeapp tests are catching this today. They weren't catching it
last week. I think something broke in the mean time. I'm getting these
problems across a lot of* packages now, not just

I updated the ZTK a few times with changes Hanno made to the Zope 2
fork. Perhaps I neglected to run the zopeapp tests. That's not a good
sign for the future.