Martijn Faassen <> wrote:
> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> I'm trying to figure out what has changed that could be related to this, but
>> anyone has a hint for me...
> I can definitely reproduce the error.
> It seems to be occurring somewhere in the setup of the test layer, but
> strangely enough the publisher kicks in somewhere. I'm curious why the
> ZTK tests didn't catch this issue (or now the zopeapp tests).

The publisher kicks in because when the layer is setup, the "mgr" user is
granted the necessary permissions. This is done "TTW" using HTTPCaller(). In
request string that is passed to it, the basic auth credentials for
"globalmgr:globalmgrpw" are passed in.

This however seems not to work (anymore), where, looking at the history of this
setup code, it had been working for a very long time.

It must be something small and simple I guess, but it is needles and haystacks
for me at this point...