Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey Tres,
> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> You're kidding, right?
> [snip]
>> My self-interest?  Not really:  you are appealing to my altruism, in the
>> fact that I care about the *broader* Zope community (broader than Zope2,
>> Grok, Plone, or whatever.  Neither of my chosen platforms (Zope2, bfg)
>> rely any longer on any of thsoe pacakages at all, which makes my direct
>> interest in them exactly zero.
> Basically we all worked together for a year. Now Zope 2 happens to be
> done first moving off, so you're telling me f$%#%Q#k you, I
> don't need you anymore, go away.

In a strange twist of fate, I find myself agreeing with your position
and disagreeing with your style.

Take a deep breath, Martijn. People may argue passionately, but they're
not doing anything like what you imply with punctuation, and this type
of escalation is very counter-productive.

want to work with Plone. See