Here are few technical decisions I made so far:
Looking for your feedback and comments.
- BlueBream is a "web framework".
- BlueBream can be called as Bream or BB for short.
- The only public API exposed by "bluebream - the package"
is an entry point::
["bluebream = bluebream.template:BlueBream"]
The implementation of "bluebream" template is defined in
"bluebream.template.BlueBream". The template implementation
location could be changed if required later. This leaves us an
option to change "bluebream" as a namespace package if required.
- All the framework code will be using "zope" or "zope.app" namespace
packages. Although "bream" could be considerd as a namespace
package in future.
- "bluebream" the project consists
- compatibility test suite
- project template
May be documentation and compatibility test suite could be
separated out to separate locations/packages later.
- BlueBream 1.0 should provide an upgradation path from Zope 3.4 ZTK
- Any "shell command" which developer need to repeat later should not
be automated by the project template.
- Running ``bootstrap.py`` and ``buildout`` inside project should not
be added to project template creation for the previous reason. A
suporting reason why it should not be added is to make adding
sources to version controlling system should not be difficult.
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -