Am 12.01.2010 um 22:22 schrieb Roger:
> Hi Michael
>> Betreff: [Zope-dev] z3c.form: GroupForm and ModificationEvents
>> Do I have a very special use case which should be handled
>> inside my project?
>> Or should I change GroupForm to send a ModifiedEvent for each
>> modified object?
> I'm not using group forms so I can't say if it's wrong or right.
> But I have a question. Does the ISublocation adapter not
> dispatch the modified event to the containers items?

I think ISublocation does not help me here, as the folder is not changed only
one item in it. The event wrongly (at least to me) tells the folder as modified.

> Are you sure that you use the ISublocation adapter which
> will dispatch events to container items?
> If this will not help, I think it's not bad to
> implement such an event notification. Probably
> in a method or with a marker which allows others
> to simply disable the additional event notification.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Howitz · · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany · tel +49 345 1229889 8 · fax +49 345 1229889 1