On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 22:09, Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com> wrote:
> Cool picture, but I might put ZCA at its own level (maybe by moving Zope
> Toolkit to the framework level, or giving it its own level).

It's possible that the component level is pointless. I mostly wanted
the framework level and the application level, and I stuck the
component level in there too, while I was at it. :)

I also don't know of any applications running on the other frameworks,
which is why it's so empty there.
I guess I should upload the svg somewhere.

+33 661 58 14 64