On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Sylvain Viollon <sylv...@infrae.com> wrote:
>   Maybe I missed something, but it seems to me that
>   Globals.DevelopmentMode in Zope 2.12 is always False, even if you
>   start Zope in fg, or set debug-mode to on in the configuration file.

This works for me and DevelopmentMode is set correctly.

Make sure you don't try to get the value too early (like at module
scope import time) but after the server has actually started up. So
don't do: "from Globals import DevelopmentMode" but "import Globals;
Globals.DevelopmentMode". I think the exact timing of the startup
process is somewhat different compared to prior versions.