* 2010-03-03 19:59, Chris McDonough wrote:
> I think it would be useful to have a discussion about grouping some Zope
> bits along functional lines for marketing purposes.  This is really
> independent of any discussion about the ZTK.

I wonder if calling zope.{interface,component,schema,configuration,event}
the "bicycle repair kit" (note the absence of the word "zope"), with
explicit documentation and a dedicated website really need the approval of
the whole zope3 community.

Or, better... I don't think anybody can block John Doe to pick up a random
set of packages, give them a name and market them as a framework (or as a
reusable set of libraries) as long as the name "zope" is not used.

Am I wrong? It's free software, after all.

Best regards,
Fabio