Sebastien Douche wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 17:32, Christian Theune <c...@gocept.com> wrote:
>> here's my first shot at a summary of today's meeting. I found the
>> meeting itself very positive and energetic - thanks again to everyone
>> who joined.
>> The current state of nightly builds is a bit untidy. According to
>> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html there's four buildbot
>> installations with various scopes. The last two in this listing are currently
>> non-functional.
> The new URL is :
> http://bluebream.buildbot.securactive.org/
> Other buildbots :
> http://grok.buildbot.securactive.org/
> http://bfg.buildbot.securactive.org/
> http://misc.buildbot.securactive.org/
>> Get a volunteer who will oversee our buildbot installations. The job
>> description would mainly include coordination efforts: ensuring consistent
>> configuration, visibility, reporting and helping people to get nightly
>> builds or contribute builders. mgedmin is pondering until next week whether
>> he volunteers.
> Funny, it's the same thing each year (read the Message-ID:
> <20090616060020.gc9...@elzar.ws.whq.gocept.com> for a example),
> developers are not affected by the buildbot state and when I (or
> other) send a mail about failures, the response is : don't spam the
> mailing list.

Anybody who complains about legitimate failure reports making it to this
list is dead wrong.  I think having "sparse" errror messages to this
list would be fine (once when a given build failed the first time,
another when it built successfully), but others find that too noisy.  To
that end, We have asked that the run-every-day reports go to a separate
list[1], which aggregates them and sends a summary to this list every day.

Stefan Holek runs his Zope2 tests and sends the results there.  The
convention is that the Subject: header for the message starts with
'OK', 'FAILURE', or 'UNKNOWN' (a checkout or build failure), and names
the "configuration" being tested.