Agenda for today's IRC meeting at 3pm UTC on #zope
continuing the experiment of weekly meetings, here's the reminder for
today's meeting including the proposed agenda.
Time and place is, again, 3pm UTC at #z...@freenode.
If you'd like to review last week's summary, please check here:
These are agenda items compiled from last weeks summary and input from
- Test runners / nightly builds (10 minutes)
- Volunteer for coordinating automated builds
- Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
- Access to Windows (2003) build machines for developers (Baiju M.)
- Towards a ZTK release (10 minutes)
- What is needed for a release?
- Who's the release manager?
- Can we ensure building Windows binaries?
- Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly (5 minutes)
- Wrap-up (5 minutes)
These items are currently tracked on the horizon: we won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:
- How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1
Zope and Plone consulting and development
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -