Hi everyone,

it's time for another weekly and here's the reminder including the
proposed agenda. Time and place, as usual, are 3pm UTC at #zope at
freenode. That's about 2 hours from now.

If you'd like to review last weeks summary, please check here:

- ZTK release manager

- Bug tracking
  - maintenaning the bug database
  - working on bugs regularly
  - keeping an eye on the situation
  - how to deal with toolkits versus packages in the launchpad structure

Ongoing issues

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We
just need
to follow up on them eventually.

- Test runners / nightly buids
  - Bootstrapping the coordinator volunteer. Clarify responsibilities
    and current tasks.
  - Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
  - Automatic binary egg builds for Windows
  - Access to Windows build machine for developers (AMI)
  - Access to Visual Studio license for the build machine

- Towards a ZTK release
  - Documentation
  - Release scope

These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
  (Lennart Regebro)

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
  maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris

See you soon,

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com