Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 31.03.2010, 13:54 Uhr, schrieb Martin Aspeli<optilude+li...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Why -1 if it's just about windows binaries?
>
> Because I don't think that, if this were the case, this would be the best
> solution to the problem.

What would be a better solution?

Windows is sometimes treated as a second class citizen development
platform, probably due to developer preference (my own included). There
are a lot of people who either prefer Windows or have no choice whether
to use it, though. If we can serve them better, with more timely
releases that deviate less from our other code, that's a huge win, and
reason enough to do this in itself, IMHO.

Martin