Marius Gedminas wrote:
> Are you sure that most views provide IBrowserView these days?  URL
> traversal looks them up as multi-adapters providing just Interface.

True and you will almost never see a view class using
"implements(IBrowserView)" directly.  Still, if you use the browser:view
or browser:page zcml directives from zope.browserpage (used to live in to register your views, then the magic class
that they create for you and that is *actually* registered is a
descendant of zope.publisher.browser.BrowserView which *does* implement

In short, all views registered using the classic zcml directives *do*
provide IBrowserView.  I don't (yet) know enough about Grok to say if
something similar applies there.

 - Jacob