On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
> It seems reasonable to me that it *should* work, though I'm not sure how
> to write the code which tests that.

See my later follow-up as well.

In particular, while it *may* be reasonable to set the ZF as
maintainer, it's not clear that it's the right thing either.  Why
shouldn't some "Grok Team" be listed as the maintainer for the grok
packages, with an appropriate email?  That seems preferable to me.

I think the *right* thing to do is update the copyrights to reflect
the copyright ownership, but not to otherwise change package metadata.