On 2010-04-10 18:41:11 +0200, Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> said:

> Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
>> I just added SMTP authentication to the email notification logger in ZConfig.
>>
>> Would somebody make a release please or give me (zagy) the proper PyPI
>> rights?
>
> Why don't you just use mailinglogger, which has all this and a lot
> more,*including* ZConfig support, documentation (in the source release)
> and tests?
>
> http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/mailinglogger

Mainly because I dindn't know that. But besides I think ZConfig should
support the authentication (because it is supported in Python 2.6 and
there is support for configuring the logger).

But thanks for the note, I'll look into mailinglogger.

--
Christian Zagrodnick · c...@gocept.com
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 4 · fax +49 345 1229889 1