Adam GROSZER a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> There is a sheet with versions for KGS 3.4.1
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tUE5Q72d4Kg1FXaacCA3EKQ&output=html
>
> Anyone for/against those versions?
>
> The open questions that remain:
> * What about pytz 2010g?
> * Which lxml version to take? 1.3.6?
> * What about zope.app.container 3.6.2?
> * Would be nice to have zope.testbrowser 3.5.1
>
> Comments are welcome.

z3c.layer has a major security issue, because of trusted traversing adapters
that removes the security proxy everywhere. This package has been retired and
splitted into its 3 subpackages :

z3c.layer.minimal
z3c.layer.pagelet
z3c.layer.trusted

There is no problem upgrading to branch 1.0 of these packages, as they don't
have any significant changes, excepted the splitting. However:

z3c.layer.pagelet should be in version 1.0.2. Nothing below.
z3c.layer.minimal has no corrected 1.0 branch. A new maintenance release 1.0.2
of this package should be released.
z3c.layer.trusted is OK, since this is trusted in purpose. (I think)

Christophe