Hi everyone,

another weekly meeting is coming up today and I hope see you again around 3pm UTC at #zope at freenode. (That's a bit less than 4 hours from now on.)

Last week's summary is here:

- State of bug tracking/LP usage
    - zope.app
    - emptying out Zope 3 bugs
    - dealing with the zope.org project group
- Review bug day outcome
- Windows machines status update

Ongoing issues

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just need to follow up on them eventually.

- Bug tracking
  - Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)

- Towards a ZTK release
  - Establishing ZTK release engineering team (Z2, grok, BB)
  - Documentation
  - Release scope

- Test runners / nightly builds
    - Windows machines

- Meta
  - How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
    Other tool? Continue text files?)
  - Find second person to run the weekly meetings

These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
  maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com