Am 03.05.2010, 20:06 Uhr, schrieb Hanno Schlichting <>:

> Hhm. I'm inclined to drop 2.4 support here. Using a zope.testing that
> tries to be compatible all the way from 2.4 to 3.1 is quite a bit of a
> stretch.

Python 2.4 itself is on life-support only*. I know it's an abrupt change
for anyone coming from the Zope 2 world but that's largely because we were
so slow in making the change ourselves.

* I am actually aware of several commercial Python deployments that run
only on < 2.1 and they have all kinds of problems of their own.
Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office