On May 5, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Log message for revision 112025:
>  Conform to repository policy.

> setup(
>     name='zope.minmax',
>     version='1.1.3dev',
> -    author='Zope Corporation and Contributors',
> +    author='Zope Foundation and Contributors',
>     author_email='zope-dev@zope.org',
>     description=(
>         "Homogeneous values favoring maximum or minimum for ZODB "

Christian Theune has already mentioned that the inclusion of the author check
in his script was a misunderstanding.

If you did not see that message already it's here:

Can we now please stop changing the author information?

Otherwise, let me just repeat the question I already asked and Christian

        Can you point us to the Zope Foundation bylaws
        or a policy document that requires this?

        I cannot find this in a contributor agreement.

Best regards,