On 05/06/2010 03:54 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

Test failures
-------------

Subject: FAILED: Repository policy check found errors in 625 projects
From: ct at gocept.com
Date: Wed May  5 21:19:20 EDT 2010

Looking at the failures:  I can see any reason why the following are not
passing the check as of 19:20 EDT yesterday:

- - zope.i18n/trunk

Interesting case of a file checked in with differing copyright. What's our policy on that?

- - zope.i18nmessageid/trunk

I don't see that in the report from that day.

- - zope.intid/trunk

I don't see this complying as of right now.

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com