the next weekly meeting is coming up.
Here's today's agenda. The ongoing issues of Windows builds, the KGS
release and Bug days will be tackled.
See you later,
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1
Zope and Plone consulting and development
This is the agenda and summary for the weekly Zope developer meeting of
Tuesday, 2010-05-25 on #z...@irc.freenode.org from 15:00 to 15:30 UTC.
- Windows builds
- AMI (Sidnei, Adam)
- Amazon funding (Adam, Christian Theune)
- KGS 3.4.1 release
- Document release procedure (Adam)
- Index view for download.zope.org
- Review Bugday, plan next
Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
need to follow up on them eventually.
- ZTK status
- Towards a ZTK release
- Release scope
- Test runners / nightly builds
- Windows machines
- Compiler licenses (Tres, postponed until after 2010-06-02)
- Bug tracking
- Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)
- Review meeting itself, maybe add extra 15 minutes for "meta" once a
month or every two months? (postponed until 2010-06-01)
- How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
Other tool? Continue text files?)
- Find second person to run the weekly meetings
- Lennart: Of course what applies to Hanno should apply to others making
releases of packages maintained by the Zope Toolkit project as well. I think
the ZTK leadership should figure out some kind of guidelines for this that
people can follow.
- Chris McDonough: Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for
better maintenance/release management/communication/marketing.
- Christian Theune: I'd like us to ponder how we can (in addition to the
housekeeping and cleanups we do) also move to do constructive work together
to expand the stuff that Zope packages (ZTK) is about. How do we go about
implementing new technologies together, like supporting HTML 5 in the
various parts? I'd like to start putting in new code in the foreseeable
future in the zope.* namespace.
Will be written after the meeting.
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -