On 05/26/2010 02:21 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
FWIW, YES. It is possible to install the toolchains for 32-bit
alongside 64-bit. That's how it is setup in the AMI I provided.

Ok. That's cool. As you read we're currently looking into Rackspace as an alternative to Amazon. Do you have an idea whether there is a way to leverage your work on the AMI for that, too?

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com