Hi,

it's time again. See the attached agenda.

The three issues will be:

- KGS 3.4.1 release state
- Test runners/nightly builds
- Meta

See you later today,
Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com
==========

This is the agenda and summary for the weekly Zope developer meeting of
Tuesday, 2010-06-08 on #z...@irc.freenode.org from 15:00 to 15:30 UTC.

Agenda
======

- KGS 3.4.1 release
    - Document release procedure (Adam)
    - Index view for download.zope.org

- Test runners / nightly builds
    - Windows machines
        - Compiler licenses (Tres, postponed until after 2010-06-02)
        - AMI/ (Sidnei, Adam)
        - Amazon funding (Adam, Christian Theune)

- Meta
    - Review meeting itself, maybe add extra 15 minutes for "meta" once a
      month or every two months? (postponed until 2010-06-01)
    - How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
      Other tool? Continue text files?)
    - Find second person to run the weekly meetings

Ongoing issues
--------------

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
need to follow up on them eventually.

- ZTK status
    - Towards a ZTK release
        - Documentation
        - Release scope

- Bug tracking
    - Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)

- Documentation
    - Consolidate "floating" documentation into Sphinx/docs.zope.org

- Releases
    - How to find a good point when to cut a new release for a package for
      which fixed bugs where registered (or changes have been made)? Any
      automation possible to alert us when changes have been sitting around
      unreleased for a while?

- Metrics for bug days
    - Find a way to demonstrate what/how much work happened on a bug day.

Topic proposals
---------------

- Chris McDonough: Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for
  better maintenance/release management/communication/marketing.

- Christian Theune: I'd like us to ponder how we can (in addition to the
  housekeeping and cleanups we do) also move to do constructive work together
  to expand the stuff that Zope packages (ZTK) is about. How do we go about
  implementing new technologies together, like supporting HTML 5 in the
  various parts? I'd like to start putting in new code in the foreseeable
  future in the zope.* namespace.

Summary
=======

The IRC log is available here: