Hello Hanno,

It gets the released versions from pypi. (See the .ini for
version/platform constraints)
Checks if there are binary eggs for the various platforms.
If missing, builds them and uploads to pypi.
That's all for now.

HS> Hi.

HS> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Adam GROSZER <agros...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The buildbot seems to work fine.
>> I'll let it do the following packages tonight:

HS> What exactly is "do" here?

HS> It builds binary Windows eggs for those packages for various Python
HS> versions I'd assume. What does it do with those eggs? Does it store
HS> them at some publicly accessible URL? Or does it do some automatic
HS> upload to PyPi?

HS> Thanks!
HS> Hanno

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
Quote of the day:
Swipple's Rule of Order: He who shouts the loudest has the floor.