On 13 June 2010 11:18, Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Laurence Rowe wrote:
>>> How do I do that?
>> transaction.get().addAfterCommitHook(callable, args, kwargs)
> Hmm, I realised from looking at the code this morning that this won't.
> The reason being that there's no equivalent AfterAbortHook where I can abort
> the messaging transaction in the event of transaction-package transaction
> abort.

After-commit hook

Sometimes, applications want to execute code after a transaction is
committed or aborted. For example, one might want to launch non
transactional code after a successful commit. Or still someone might
want to launch asynchronous code after.  A post-commit hook is
available for such use cases: use addAfterCommitHook(), passing it a
callable and arguments.  The callable will be called with a Boolean
value representing the status of the commit operation as first
argument (true if successfull or false iff aborted) preceding its
arguments at the start of the commit (but not for substransaction