Hi everyone,

our bug day in July needs scheduling and we'd like you to tell us which
day works best for you if you want to participate:

Everyone can participate: whether you want to report a bug, discuss a
bug or a feature, fix bugs or do anything else to improve Zope software,
feel free to step by on #z...@freenode and join us!

The last bug day got a lot of work done, see the summarized reports in
the wiki:

Hope to see you during the bug day in July,

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com