On 06/28/2010 06:33 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> our bug day in July needs scheduling and we'd like you to tell us which
> day works best for you if you want to participate:
> http://doodle.com/akd2f59kdadp86r2

Ok, so although Charlie indicated that his doodle is wrong, I'll take
that as an indicator that Wednesday is generally more acceptable.

So, next Wednesday (2010-07-14) is the next bug day. Here's a wiki page
so you can also register there to indicate participation:

So, again:

Everyone can participate in a bug day: whether you want to report a bug,
discuss a
bug or a feature, fix bugs or do anything else to improve Zope software,
feel free to step by on #z...@freenode and join us!

Hope to see you next week!

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com