Hello Zope Contributors,

I invite you to join us during the OSOE Summer Camp 2010.

It is a good opportunity for you to learn how to work on the Zope based open
software "ERP5" and to become to provide ERP/CRM/DMS to companies.

We will give free lessons about how to make ERP/CRM/DMS based on the Zope
framework and TioLive platform. The events takes place in Natal, state of Rio
do Norte, Brazil. Those lessons will take place during the OSOE Summer Camp.

The event will take place between the 23th and the 27th of August. Detailed
accommodation information and registration form are available on

The One Student One ERP program has been launched few months ago by TioLive in
association with Professors and Universities to bring closer Students,
Universities and

This program can also be a good opportunity to spread the use of Zope in the
If you are willing to contribute and join us I would also be very happy to hear
about you.

If you have any questions, feel totally free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Jacques Honoré

+33 (0)6 99 29 50 55
TioLive - Everything online for your business with more freedom