On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Martijn Faassen <faas...@startifact.com> wrote:
> [zope.traversing absolute URL behavior]
>
> I've applied the fix to zope.traversing and added a test as well. It's
> released as zope.traversing. I've also updated the ZTK to use this version.

Thanks!

> (initially I used checkversions to update a few other packages too,
> namely zope.dublincore, zope.index, zope.pagetemplate and zope.testing,
> but this *did* result in zopeapp breakages, so I reverted that quickly.
> Someone needs to look into this to see what can be upgraded and what
> causes the break later)

I think zope.dublincore causes the breakage in some zope.app packages.
zope.index and zope.pagetemplate should be upgraded. zope.testing
3.9.5 will throw deprecation warnings for not using zope.testrunner.
The release team decided to keep the current zope.testing /
zc.testrunner recipe for the ZTK 1.0 release, so we stick to
zope.testing 3.9.4 for the time being.

Hanno