Am 12.07.2010 um 09:52 schrieb Hanno Schlichting:

> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Michael Howitz <m...@gocept.com> wrote:
>> is there a change log showing the differences between versions 1.0a1 and the
>> lately released 1.0a2 of the ztk?
>
> There's no changelog yet. Diff'ing the files from the tags is the best
> you get right now.
>
> We are planning to automatically generate one. The code for doing so
> in out there, we just need to adjust it and put it in somewhere.

Nice news.

> Probably into the script that generates
> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releases/packages-1.0a2.html.

I did not know that this page exists (seems to be relatively well hidden).

I would expect the change log here:
http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releases/overview-1.0a2.html which is a bit
more prominent in the table of contents. At least it should contain a link to
the changes.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer