Indeed, there were more talks about ZCA, ZODB, Grok, BFG this year.
You can see the timetable at http://www.europython.eu/talks/timetable/
On Monday 19 July 2010:
- Web/mobile templating in Silva, Kit Blake
Sylvain Viollon presented how to code layout and page with Silva (CMS
based on Zope2). This uses the concept of the megrok.layout package.
On Tuesday 20 July 2010 afternoon:
- Look Again at the ZCA, Mike Rhodes
The ZCA was simply explained, it was a good introduction for beginner.
Even a Django developer in the audience uses the ZCA in his
- The ZODB & Me, Daniel Marks
- Zope Components for the Win, Albertas Agejevas
On Wednesday 21 July 2010:
- Mobi: a mobile user agent lib, Kit Blake
This uses wsgi middlerware and ZCA
- Speed Thrills!, Charlie Clark
Talk about bfg. It's secure, flexible, reliable... ;-)
- You don't use Grok, Martijn Faassen
Martijn's talks were entertaining as usual.
I was at the Grok sprint, I worked with Martijn on hurry.resource.
I released new versions of megrok.resource and hurry.zoperesource
during the sprint.
Site : http://vincentfretin.ecreall.com
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -