Am 28.07.2010, 08:47 Uhr, schrieb Christian Theune <>:

> If anybody else visited and found something relevant for the rest of us
> (talks? sprints? interesting discussion topics that popped up?) then I'd
> like to invite you to share your thoughts!

My slides are available on

Shortly before presenting I found out that Keynote actually has a useful
feature - you can record your talk as you speak. If I ever figure out how
to convert the result to something that other people can use I will be
putting the "whole thing" online.

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research