Hi Martin!

Martin Aspeli wrote:
> On 29 July 2010 20:14, yuppie<y.2...@wcm-solutions.de>  wrote:
>> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>>> I never do either. I install zc.recipe.testrunner in a buildout and
>>> use bin/test, which picks up tests in modules automatically.
>> Sure. But do you always run all tests it picks up while working on a
>> specific test file? Or do you use bin/test with options that allow to
>> run specific files?
> See the -s and -t options. :)

Well. It's not that simple. Today I tried to modify
Products.GenericSetup.tests.test_tool using CMF.buildout/trunk.

I usually use the -m option, but that doesn't work in CMF.buildout
because it already uses that option.

So I tried to execute the module and noticed that's currently broken.

The -s option doesn't allow to run a specific module.

And if I use the -t option (-ttest_tool), most tests fail :(