2010/9/17 Christophe Combelles <cc...@free.fr>:
> Le 14/09/2010 11:49, Hanno Schlichting a écrit :
>> Hi.
>> After the release of the ZTK 1.0c1 I also created a maintenance branch
>> for the ZTK 1.0. The branch can be found at:
>> svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/1.0
> just done for http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0/

Please, also switch http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0dev/

You may need to remove checkouts of packages that were switched to
stable branches. mr.developer will tell you that on first build.

Next build for ztk1.0dev builders are scheduled in 132 hours, this is
a very long interval. I thought they were supposed to be nightly.

Also, I wanted to look at
http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0dev/master.cfg to see what the
configuration is, but master.cfg files are no longer publicly
available at that location.