Am 21.09.2010 um 13:58 schrieb Gediminas Paulauskas:
> 2010/9/21 Michael Howitz <m...@gocept.com>:
>> Am 20.09.2010 um 17:22 schrieb Tres Seaver:
>> [...]
>>> Right, and we should be adding zope.testrunner to the ZTK trunk.
>>
>> Done in r116694. But this change might lead to other problems: When updating
>> to zope.testing 3.10.0 in ztk-versions.cfg I get the following error when
>> running buildout:
>>
>> The version, 3.10.0, is not consistent with the requirement,
>> 'zope.testing>=3.6.0,<3.10.0'.
>> While:
>>  Installing.
>>  Getting section test-ztk.
>>  Initializing section test-ztk.
>>  Installing recipe z3c.recipe.compattest.
>> Error: Bad version 3.10.0
>
> Need to update zc.recipe.testrunner to 1.3.0 that is compatible with
> zope.testing 3.10. The patch doing that is attached.
>
> Gediminas
> <ztk-versions-using-zope.testing-3.10.diff>

I used this patch and checked it in into a branch:
http://svn.zope.org/zopetoolkit/branches/zope.testing-3.10/

The reason why I did not check it in into trunk is that it breaks 17 packages
in the ZTK mainly because zope.testing test dependency is not declared or the
packages are not yet compatible with zope.testing no longer containing
testrunner.

@Hanno: Could you please decide in the ZTK release team, whether zope.testing
3.10 is a goal for the ZTK trunk. If so, I could merge the branch to the trunk
and we could start fixing the tests. But maybe we should do this after the 1.0
final release.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer