On 10/26/2010 09:14 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
> Today is a bug day and the weekly developer meeting.
> I haven't managed to write up the log from last week, but basically Jim,
> me, and some others talked about about the need for being able to
> communicate/document architecture/design decisions well - we didn't find
> the grand solution, though. ;)
> Today, we'll meet, as always, in #z...@freenode at 15:00 UTC.

This week my job of summarizing is suprisingly easy: nothing to
summarize as I was the only attendee of the meeting.

So, just in case: if you're not happy with the topics I propose, please
feel free to suggest others or just walk in. I'm happy to provide the
regular space (and time) and am open to any issues regarding zope-dev.

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com