On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 09:01:59PM +0000, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> On 21 November 2010 16:16, Roger <d...@projekt01.ch> wrote:
>
> > Why do we use such crapy parts like omplette in z3c.form?
>
> I never do any development whatsoever without
> collective.recipe.omelette. It may not be right for z3c.form, but it's
> not crappy.

Does it have a bug tracker?  I've a small niggling issue with it that
I'd like to resolve some day.

*checks PyPI*

Cool, the description even has a link to the bug tracker.  +10 brownie
points.

Regarding the 'junction.exe mandatory on Windows' issue, I'd suggest to
make it optional, since omelette is rarely necessary for development,
it's more of a convenience.  Print a warning "skipping omelette symlink tree
construction because junction.exe is not present in %PATH%" and
continue.  Just my €0.02.

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development