On 11/30/2010 02:43 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
> today is bug day and I've been hacking away on the nightly test result
> aggregator script a bit to make the output more readable for the large
> number of results we get every night.
> Also, I'll be around for the 3pm UTC IRC meeting today.

To wrap this up: I've spend a bit of  time today revamping the
aggregator script (there's drafts floating around now) and we discussed
this during the IRC meeting. I guess we almost have this ready as a
replacement now.

I've been lagging in the last weeks with summarizing what happened
during the meetings, so fortunately this week wasn't so bad. ;)

However, I'm looking forward to a two-week holiday, so I won't be
present at the meetings next week and the week after. I'll be back at
the meeting on 2010-12-21, though.

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com