On 12/2/10 5:39 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 07:26, Ross Patterson <m...@rpatterson.net> wrote:
>>> Who would be interested in a sprint, when, where and how?
>> I'd be interested in remote sprinting.  I'm available now, FWIW.
> OK, so it's me and you then. :-)
> Let's talk in January about doing something and staying online at the
> same time during some specified period.
I will be at PyCon and would be up for doing some sprinting on it then,
but probably can't commit time otherwise.
David Glick
 Web Developer

Groundwire: You Are Connected

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for
Groundwire News!

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?