On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:09:42PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 06:45:11PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > > Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.zrtresource_py_265_32
> > > From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> > > Date: Sat Dec 18 23:12:56 EST 2010
> >
> > The only differences I see between expected and actual output are in
> > whitespace.
>
> Because the flip from "color: green" to "color: red" was lost in the
> noise.
>
> Added REPORT_NDIFF to optionflags to make this less painful in the
> future.
>
> Looking for causes now.

So, the test assumed that zope.browserresource reloaded the contents of
the file when it changed on disk.

Which is partially true -- that's what you can observe in real life in
running servers.  Not because there's some kind of mtime-checking, but
because every request instantiates new resource factories.

Changed the test to do the same thing, and now it passes.

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development