On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Hanno Schlichting <ha...@hannosch.eu> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
>> Hmm, these look like genuine issues, either with the tests or perhaps
>> with the new "lazy" stuff:
>
> Hhm, indeed. I cannot reproduce them locally and they only seem to
> happen on Windows.
>
> I'll try to look into test ordering problems and such to see if that
> might be the problem here.

I couldn't reproduce the failures on the winbot instance. My next
guess is that the tests might be locale dependent, as they use
assertions on the length of string.letters and THA bot uses a
non-english locale. I changed them to be independent of the locale and
released a new version.

Let's see what tomorrows report brings.

Hanno