On behalf of the Zope Toolkit release team and the Zope community, I'm
happy to announce the first release candiate of the Zope Toolkit -
version 1.1c1!

To use the new release, you can use:

extends =

There's a bit of high level change overview available at

We'll do a final release once the buildbots stay green and Grok tells
us the release is usable for them.

A note to our buildbot maintainers: We have a new stable 1.1 branch at
svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/1.1. The ZTK 1.1 is
compatible with Python 2.5 - 2.7. The same Python version support
applies to the "new" ZTK trunk.

Kind regards,
Hanno Schlichting